General Reflections Blog 2

 One thing I would like to do in all of the countries is see the museums. I know that some people might think that is boring but I think it would be really rewarding to see all the history that is engulfed in other countries. I would also really like to see the countryside in countries where that is possible. 

some specific things I would like to do in each country are:

Edinburgh:

- see a highland cow

- the scotch whiskey experience 

- eat all the interesting foods in the world 

London:

- experience afternoon tea 

- see the graffiti area 

Dublin:

- see St Patrick's Cathedral 

- have a picnic in Phoenix park 

I have never traveled abroad before so this will be so much fun. This is also my 4th time on a plane in my life. I am so thankful that I will be able to make this trip! It will be the last big trip my roommate and I get to make together before going our separate ways. I think this experience will be amazing. We are going to soak in every single second!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs. Dalloway 2

Mrs. Dalloway (1)

Dubliners Blog