At the airport…

 Welp, 

The day is here. My emotions are high, I’m getting so excited! My best friend is traveling with me and I cannot wait to experience this with her! I definitely either overpacked or under packed…

We made it through security, I am finishing this blog on the air side of the airport. 

Making these blogs has been so fun! I know that they aren’t the greatest but I’ve also never written a blog before, everything is trial and error. 

I cannot wait to fill my mind with so many different site I have never seen before as well as the fun experiences I am going to be able to share with so many friends :)

Thanks for following along. I will probably post 1 more blog when I get back from the trip if I remember to sharing some pictures with everyone. 

Signing off, 

Becca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs. Dalloway 2

The Prelude to Me

Dubliners Blog