3 days until the big trip

 I have honestly started feeling quite nervous, not prepared what so ever, and a bit frantic. It is coming down to the final days before we get on a plane and go places some of us have never been before. I have read so many travel blogs, watched international packing videos, searching Pinterest for hours on packing tips, gone through my suitcase way too many times wondering if I have enough, too much, or if my clothes even match for the 10 days of the trip. I have made my currency exchanges, double checked that EF has everything they need from me, and called my aunt multiple times asking her if I am over reacting. 

I am also really starting to realize that I am so blessed to be able to make this trip happen. Paying for it on my own was a challenge but it was so worth it. I am beyond ecstatic to be going on this trip and experiencing it with my roommate as well as others what I have met over this mini. 

I will be posting one more blog before we take off on the plane!! I’m sure that it will be full of so many emotions! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs. Dalloway 2

Mrs. Dalloway (1)

Dubliners Blog